Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Those edges!!!

I'm soo excited to share with you all that my edges are growing back!!
Lol my facial expression! My hair back in october 2012!

Back in October 2012

Ugh dont mind the creeper face. I didn't expect to ever post this
photo! But i am doing so for this has journey lol
October 2012

Today March 26, 2013, My edges are longer!

Can you tell my edges are frizzed up. I don't
Mind at all! They're growing!

Whoop whoop!! I have been using my  OKAY 100% pure black Jamaican castor oil. Phew! I have been using this as a moisturizer for my edges and I have not been pulling my hair back into these little puff pony tails as much...actually the last time I had my hair up like this was October ish...any way I just want to show y'all how much my hair has improved since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment