Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 2,3 and 4: Twist and Twist outs

For the past 3 days I have been wearing twists. This has helped me maintain my moisture in my hair since oil literally just sit on top of my hair. My Hair feels amazingly soft!!

How I did it

Moisturizing Hair:
Spray bottle full of Warm H2O
1/2 tsp of coconut oil
aloe vera juice

Sealing Ends:
Shea Butter Mix
Coconut oil

Hair Utensils:
My Fingers!


I left these twist in my hair for 3 days and it left my twist super defined and super soft and moisturized without that oily feel.


Lovely twist.

I love how clean this looked! I wish it would
stay looking like this.

My Bangs drive me crazy right now.

Excuse my baby's laundry basket and wipes box. lol

I do not know why the back of my hair frizzes up.
It can never stay in a nice style. I did oil
my ends too! Still very dry.
-Low Porosity Problems-

No comments:

Post a Comment