Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Benefits of Vitamin E oil!

Finally! I have received my wonderful Vitamin E oil! Whoop Whoop! So I did my research and discovered the many great benefits of Vitamin E oil! Since I am on a Journey for healthier skin and hair, I knew this was a must buy on my list!





The Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:

Hair Benefits:
Increased circulation of the scalp, which is beneficial for healthy hair growth. (Right down my alley huh!)
Prevents breakage

Skin Benefits:
Prevents the formation of wrinkles
Supports new skin cell growth
Used as scar treatment
Prevent and repairs free radical damage
Pure vitamin E oil helps rehydrate cuticles and smooth them as well

Vitamin E oil is also a natural preservative. I will definitely be remaking my Shea butter mixes and oils including Vitamin E oil. Once I am done using my Burt's Bees products I will make my own oiling mix too. Cant wait to Test these out and share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment